3D alveolar reconstruction: wins, losts and modifications with two years of Urban’s sausage technique practice.
MUDr. Martin Tomecek
1996-2002 1st medical faculty of the Charles University in Prague
2000 Elective semester at King’s College London (GB)
After graduation (2002) he worked in the private dental practices in Prague and Dubai (UAE).
In 2010 he cofounded the private dental practice 3DK Dental Clinic. In his professional live he is focused mostly to implantology, aesthetic and prosthetic dentistry.
During the year 2016 he passed Regenerator Program by DR. Istvan Urban (Szeged University, Budapest, HU). With a huge devotion, he is interested to dental photography.
He is a member of Czech academy of dental aesthetics.
During his career, he provided many lectures and pratical courses on topics of bone augmentation techniques, soft tissue management in implantology and prosthetics, dental photography and other, given in Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Switzerland (University of Geneva), Manchester (eLab conference 2018)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.3dk.cz, mob: +420 777 807 668
Clinical application of sausage technique in two years experience proved its reliability and predictability. However, some challenges has shown in a daily practice. The lecture will emphasize some of the critical issues and will offer possible modifications:
- reliable primary closure involved by suturing and sufficient flap activation
- limits of achievable bone regeneration by donor site characteristics
- capability of periodontal regeneration – bone peek reconstruction
- alternatives to Cytoplast membrane in vertical augmentation in order to improve maturation and quality of regenerated bone
- keratinized gingiva and soft tissue thickness augmentation prior to the prosthetic rehabilitation