DMD degree from Oporto University School of Dentistry, in Oporto, Portugal, in 2002.
• Researcher invited for the 1st Scientific Research Initiation Program in Pathological Anatomy
and Oncobiology at St. John Hospital and Institute of Pathology and Immunology of Oporto
University- I.P.A.T.I.M.U.P. (1999-2000).
• Collaboration with teaching of oral surgery in graduate program at Oporto University School
of Dentistry in Oporto, Portugal (2002-2007).
• University Specialist in Implant dentistry at Santiago de Compostela University School of
Medicine and Dentistry, in Santiago de Compostela, Spain (2006- 2007).
• Several Merit Awards and publication of scientific articles in oral surgery and oral pathology.
• Advanced Surgical Master Curriculum in Regenerative Implant Dentistry at Professor Istvan
Urban Regeneration Institute and University of Szeged, Hungary, in 2017.
• Oral Surgery Specialist by Portuguese Dental Association, in 2017.
• President and Founder Member of ARTA – Association of Ridge and Tissue Augmentation.
Sausage Technique using collagen membrane and Vertical Ridge Augmentation using a titanium reinforced membrane.
The hands-on section will provide knowledge of the details of vertical ridge augmentation surgery.
Flap design, graft and membrane placement, effective flap mobilization and double-layer suture will be demonstrated.
- 1. Learn the surgical principles of ridge augmentation surgery
- 2. Learn the tension free closure of the flaps after vertical ridge augmentation